Thursday, October 19, 2006

Office Cats

Phoenix: Home, sweet, home.

Diablo: Familiar faces. Familiar places. Not as much junk food in the office however. Ever since she took me to the vet and was pleased I have lost 6 pounds this year, she has made sure I won’t gain an ounce of it back. It can be torture having a personal trainer.

Phoenix: You did get a lot of compliments. Sleeping in the RV at night, roaming the office during the day…sweet. I even got to sit on the boss’ desk. My old throne. I think he missed me.

Diablo: Yes, the week has been very comfortable. Good for my blood pressure. There aren’t any mice here, but the living is good. I wish we could be office cats again.

Phoenix: Those days are over my friend. And with that person who claims to be “allergic” to “cats”…well, the hey-days are over.

Diablo: Yeah, I had half a mind to give her cat-scratch fever, then she could really whine about something.

No comments: