Friday, December 08, 2006

Crisis

Diablo: I’m starving.

Phoenix: Me too.

Diablo: How come that lady isn’t coming inside to feed us?

Phoenix: I’m not sure. For some reason she can’t open the door. There is something wrong with the lock.

Diablo: I want something to eat. My belly hurts. It was last night when we had our last meal.

Phoenix: We can prowl around the kitchen and see if we can open something up.

Diablo: Valerie did a pretty good job locking everything up. I haven’t been able to open any cabinets. There isn't nothing on the counter except an onion. I might eat peas, but I got to draw the line on the onion. I’m not that hungry, yet.

Phoenix: We don’t have much water.

Diablo: The toilet…

Phoenix: Don’t even go there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi -I am the person that couldn't get the door unlocked as the dead bolt had been locked. Poor kitties had no food for a day. I looked thru the window and could see them running around anxiously awaiting my arrival. I saw Manny and Valerie today and Valerie told me about the blog so I am checking it out. I am an animal lover and have a dog, Amber, and a cat, Max. Keep on blogging.