Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sneaky Little Thing

Diablo: You let it get away.

Phoenix: Did not. It started to squeak and that’s when Valerie came in see what we were doing.

Diablo: We were just playing.

Phoenix: True, but I don’t think she cared too much for having it in the house.

Diablo: Sneaky little thing. I wonder where it was hiding for the past two days.

Phoenix: It was in the fold of the bath towel the last time I smelled it.

Diablo: About that time Valerie came into the bathroom with a bucket. After that it disappeared.

Phoenix: If you had not bit down on its head so hard it probably would not have squeaked and we could have been playing a lot longer.

Diablo: I kind of like this house. Large, roomy and a garage full of mice.

Phoenix: Beats traveling in that RV.

Diablo: Did you notice how cute it's eyes were?

Phoenix: Excuse me?

No comments: